Langsung ke konten utama

Favorite Song

I actually like some songs, like modern, R&B, pop, classical, etc. I'm confused of choosing my favorite songs because it's too many. Maybe what most people like to listen to, just as some popular songs, I also like to listen to it.

So, one of my favorite song lately is classical song. That is "Fantasie Impromptu" or Op.66. It was composed by Frederic Chopin and it has been popular since it was often played by pianists in the world and his musics are so good and hard. Till now, when there is a classical music concert, his songs are still alive and played in this era. It's difficult enough because it's played so fast and the melody is so classical. I think that not everyone love this song genre, classical, but maybe I like to play a piano that makes it a little more sense for me. And now, I just can enjoying the song and hope that I can play it one day. Can you?


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Larry Page and Sergey Brin

Co-founders of Google Founded: September 1998 Like all good genius start-up stories, Larry Page and Sergey Brin founded Google Inc. in a friend's garage in Menlo Park, Calif. Since its incorporation on September 4, 1998, the company has grown to nearly 20,000 full-time employees worldwide, and with a steady stream of new product developments, acquisitions, and partnerships, has extended its reach far beyond its modest beginnings as a web search engine. Perhaps even more impressive is Google's image as the pinnacle of cool, with a reputation for being hip, innovative and wildly successful--all without compromising its "Don't be evil" philosophy. Larry Page's interest in technology began when his father, the late Carl Page--Michigan State professor and pioneer in the fields of computer science and artificial intelligence--gave him a computer at the age of six. Page graduated with honors from the University of Michigan with a bachelor's degree in eng

IT'S ME

Hi everyone, M y name is Muhtadi Ihsan Nugraha, and you can call me Muhtadi. I was born in Bandung, July 31st 2001 at Boromeus Hospital. I live at Taman Dirgantara Street, Bandung with my parents and my two elder sisters. I'm the third child so I'm the youngest in my family. My father is a retired employee of PT. INTI. My mother is a housewife. My first elder sister is a college student from faculty of pharmacy UNAIR and after she has graduated, she is continuing to study at ITB. My second elder sister is a college student too from faculty of dentistry UNPAD but she hasn't graduated yet. I'm 15 years old now. I have many hobbies. First, playing game in phone. Playing game is just to relieve stress or when I don't have homeworks. People mostly like to do this because it's so easy and fun. The other hobby is playing organ. I can play this for some songs. Then, I like to play badminton, but I play it rarely. I have cats, I also like to play with them and ta

ANNOUNCEMENT

To : All students of SMAN 3 Bandung In commemorating the Indonesia's 72nd Independence Day, our school will have a flag ceremony that will be held on : Day / date : Monday, 17th of August 2017 Time         : 07.00 a.m. - 01.00 p.m. Place         : School field of SMAN 3 Bandung After the flag ceremony, there will be some competitions those are very exciting. The winners will get some rewards too. Therefore, the students are expected to attend it because it's a must and your attendance will be checked there. We really hope for your participations. So, come and show us your nationalisms! Thank you. vid