Langsung ke konten utama

My Holiday

Hello guys! Were you happy with your last holiday? Was it enough?
I think that it was enough and I was so happy because there was no school and it was the time to me to lounge and did the activities casually.

The day after receiving the result of study for a semester in SMAN 3 Bandung (at 23 Des 2016), finally i started my school holiday time. In this holiday time, I decided to stay at home, my family had no plan to go out of my town.

Something that I usually to do at holiday time, that was helping my mom's homework. That's not too bad but I know it's very useful. All of my members worked together. My father washed the clothes, my mom cooked food but sometimes she liked to wash the clothes or make beds, my sisters sometimes washed the clothes and the dishes, swept the floor, mop the floor, and I swept the yard using the broom stick. Maybe it's often done by my family members because we don't have assistant and we didn't feel burdened knowing my mother is actually sick.

It was certainly I did my habits as usual. At home, I played the games on handphone, watched TV, ate delicious food, took a bath, make my bed, played with cats, and others. My sister did some exercise at her college to prepare her next semester. My other sister went to hospital to serve her patients as I know she will be a dentist and she should practice to serve patients, controlled by her lecturer.

At the weekend, I and my family went to the mall. The best side is I was bought by my parents a new sport shoes. I got what I wanted and then my sisters shopped many snacks and their needs. My mom got some clothes, but my father didn't buy anything for his self. And of course bought some household needs for my family.

That's all my holiday. There is boring side but there is always too the good side. I think that's a little bit boring but it's okay, I could play games at home.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Larry Page and Sergey Brin

Co-founders of Google Founded: September 1998 Like all good genius start-up stories, Larry Page and Sergey Brin founded Google Inc. in a friend's garage in Menlo Park, Calif. Since its incorporation on September 4, 1998, the company has grown to nearly 20,000 full-time employees worldwide, and with a steady stream of new product developments, acquisitions, and partnerships, has extended its reach far beyond its modest beginnings as a web search engine. Perhaps even more impressive is Google's image as the pinnacle of cool, with a reputation for being hip, innovative and wildly successful--all without compromising its "Don't be evil" philosophy. Larry Page's interest in technology began when his father, the late Carl Page--Michigan State professor and pioneer in the fields of computer science and artificial intelligence--gave him a computer at the age of six. Page graduated with honors from the University of Michigan with a bachelor's degree in eng

IT'S ME

Hi everyone, M y name is Muhtadi Ihsan Nugraha, and you can call me Muhtadi. I was born in Bandung, July 31st 2001 at Boromeus Hospital. I live at Taman Dirgantara Street, Bandung with my parents and my two elder sisters. I'm the third child so I'm the youngest in my family. My father is a retired employee of PT. INTI. My mother is a housewife. My first elder sister is a college student from faculty of pharmacy UNAIR and after she has graduated, she is continuing to study at ITB. My second elder sister is a college student too from faculty of dentistry UNPAD but she hasn't graduated yet. I'm 15 years old now. I have many hobbies. First, playing game in phone. Playing game is just to relieve stress or when I don't have homeworks. People mostly like to do this because it's so easy and fun. The other hobby is playing organ. I can play this for some songs. Then, I like to play badminton, but I play it rarely. I have cats, I also like to play with them and ta

ANNOUNCEMENT

To : All students of SMAN 3 Bandung In commemorating the Indonesia's 72nd Independence Day, our school will have a flag ceremony that will be held on : Day / date : Monday, 17th of August 2017 Time         : 07.00 a.m. - 01.00 p.m. Place         : School field of SMAN 3 Bandung After the flag ceremony, there will be some competitions those are very exciting. The winners will get some rewards too. Therefore, the students are expected to attend it because it's a must and your attendance will be checked there. We really hope for your participations. So, come and show us your nationalisms! Thank you. vid